When cars collide, lives can shatter like glass. In the event of an auto accident, our world is thrown into chaos. The primary questions on your mind are:
When cars collide, lives can shatter like glass. In the event of an auto accident, our world is thrown into chaos. The primary
questions on your mind are:
- How bad is it?
- Is the car totaled?
- How will I get around?
- Is the other person injured?
- Who's at fault?
- What happens next?
Ideally, both parties are insured, neither party is badly injured and the cars are repairable. The real world is rarely ideal however. Your car was totaled, you were injured, the other driver was at fault and his/her insurance is trying to get out of paying for your repairs and medical bills. In cases like these, it's a good idea to at least consult with an injury lawyer.
During the last two years, there have been more than 100,000 auto accidents on Arizona streets with more than 50,000 resulting in injuries.
- How can you be sure that your claim is being handled correctly?
- How many doctor visits and physical therapy visits will you be allowed?
- Have you even heard from the other person's insurer?
- Is your insurance handling everything?
- Is that a good idea?
Hiring a qualified Personal Injury Attorney can make all the difference in your recovery and in how your claim is handled. The risk you run pursuing your claim alone is missing out on resources available to you or even money owed to you.
- A good lawyer can make sure that your vehicle was appraised correctly by the insurance company and that the repairs are being made.
- A good lawyer will know when and where you need to go for proper medical screenings.
- A good lawyer will know the law and ensure you are not taken advantage of.
- A good lawyer will have leverage against other attorneys and insurance companies if a problem arises.
There are so many possible outcomes to an auto accident. Make sure you get the best possible outcome by consulting with an attorney.